|GURU NANAK DEV UNIVERSITY, AMRITSAR|
RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER-BOOKS
THE INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE READ VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING IN THIS FORM
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES
From May, 2016 Session no manual form will be accepted for Reevalaution. If any candidate sends manual Reevaluation form then it will be considered cancelled.
|1. A candidate who wishes to seek re-evaluation of his/her answer-book/s may apply online on www.gndu.ac.in.
Re-evaluation fee per answer-book is Rs.1000/- (for undergraduate & postgraduate classes respectively).
Rs 200/- will be charged per form.
- The application for re-evaluation must be filled online within 18 days from the date of declaration of the result of the particular examination (for this purpose the date printed on the result Gazette Notification shall be taken as the date of declaration).
- A candidate may be allowed to withdraw his/her application for re-evaluation within 10 days of the filling online form of his/her re-evaluation by submitting separate application.
|2. No refund of fee shall be admissible after the deposit of the fee for re-evaluation.|
|3. Late procurement of form shall not be entertained as a plea for its late submission in any case.|
|4. A candidate will not be entitled to apply for re-evaluation after the expiry of the normal dates mentioned above if his/her result has been delayed on account of his /her own fault.|
|5. Only one online application form should be used for one or more subjects/papers.|
|6. All entries in the application for re-evaluation should be complete and correct in all respects. The office will not be responsible for the delay/rejection of the case, if the form is not complete in all respects or not be accompanied by full fee and/or detailed marks card/certificate. No change in the entries once made by candidate shall be allowed after filling online application form.|
|7. Any paper or option shall not be accepted as a plea for wrong entry in application form.|
|8. Fee must be deposited into any State Bank of Patiala Branch on next working day (but on or before last date to deposit fee) from the day when bank slip is generated.|
|9. Re-evaluation is permissible in the case of annual, supplementary, bi-annual and Semester examinations conducted by this University except in the following:--
- Examination in the Faculty of Medical/Dental Sciences/Ayurvedic System of Medicines.
- Practical Examinations in different subjects or papers, sessional marks, internal assessment of project report, dissertations, thesis and viva voce.
- Semester examinations where grading system has been adopted.
- The examination in which the answer-books are marked by the external and the internal examiners.
- Semester System examination at the University Campus, Amritsar and Regional Campus at Jalandhar and Gurdaspur w.e.f. examination of December, 2009.
|10. The re-evaluation will be done under the rules framed by Syndicate from time to time and the result will be communicated to the candidates soon after it is declared. No interim communication to this effect will be entertained. |
|11. Each script will be re-evaluated as a whole by two examiners separately The average of the two nearest scores out of the three awards including the original shall be taken as final.|
|12. The score on re-evaluation shall supersede the original score.|
|13. The result of re-evaluation whether favorable or unfavorable, shall be binding on the candidate who applies for re-evaluation.|
|14. No further re-assessment shall be allowed after the award/s by Re-evaluations has/have been received.|
|15. A candidate will be permitted to see his/her answer-book/s for identification only, on payment of an additional fee of Rs.1000/- per answer-book during working hours on a written request within 15 days from the date of declaration of the result of revaluation. The facility is provided to enable a candidate to see himself/herself that the answer book/s shown to him/her is his/her own.|
|16. If as a result of re-evaluation a candidate passes the examination, he/she shall be eligible to seek admission to the next higher class within 10 days of the communication of re-evaluation result to him/her. His/her attendance shall be counted from the date of admission.|
Similarly, if a candidate becomes eligible for the supplementary Examination, he/she may be permitted to appear in the usual supplementary Examination. Such a candidate will also be eligible to seek provisional admission to the next higher class within 10 days of communication of the result of re-evaluation to him/her and attendance, counted from the date of his/her admission.